We use an interview process to ensure that each animal adopted will be matched to the most compatible new owner.
- You must be 21 years of age or older and present a current photo ID at the time of adoption.
- The Humane Society of Washington County may limit the number of animals that can be adopted at any one time, require certain animals to be adopted together, or enforce other restrictions regarding other pets or young children. These restrictions are in place to give every animal the best chance for success in a new home.
- All cats, kitten, dogs, puppies, and rabbits will be spayed/neutered prior to adoption.
- To provide permanent identification, all cats, kittens, dogs, puppies and rabbits receive a microchip implant.
- The Humane Society of Washington County reserves the right to refuse any adoption.